MBA in Finance And Marketing in Kuwait
MBA in Marketing and Finance at Infinity Kuwait is a 2-year post-graduate program for applicants interested in the areas of marketing and financing.
A degree in MBA is considered very prevalent on a global level. This marketing and finance MBA degree foster both professional and personal development. It provides the candidates with opportunities for creative observation and networking with the top businesses in the industry. The candidates gain the skills required to launch a firm or start-up through this program, which also provides a wide range of opportunities for career and skill development.
The combination of marketing and finance is one of the most popular electives. This is both a crucial and essential component of the sector. Although these two professions can be utterly unrelated on the surface, there is much you can learn from one and apply to the other.
Since marketing places an emphasis on building leadership and communication skills, it can help you land a job, receive a promotion, and meet the requirements for management and executive roles. A satisfying career in finance, on the other hand, offers tremendous earning potential across a range of businesses.
The MBA in Marketing and Finance degree at Infinity Kuwait provides students with a platform to hone their abilities and adapt to a variety of contexts. Through the knowledge acquired in MBA Marketing and Finance courses, students can flourish in the fields of marketing and finance.
Why pursue an MBA in finance and marketing at Infinity Kuwait?
The candidates may profit in a number of ways from this course:
- The MBA in Marketing and Finance is specifically created to educate students about all aspects of marketing and how to make informed marketing decisions (associated with advertising, public relations, etc.)
- The goal of this MBA course, which focuses on the financial side of management, is to teach students how to make wise financial decisions for businesses or organizations.
- Marketing finance contributes to a student’s professional and personal development.
- MBA in Marketing and Finance at Infinity Kuwait would assist the candidate in improving abilities like data analysis and financial accounting as well as an in-depth understanding of Finance and related subjects.
- The applicants must also possess some undeveloped potential.
Course Highlights MBA in finance and marketing
- A solid grounding in the rules and procedures of finance and marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced courses, such as marcomm, fintech, finance analytics, etc.
- Strong control over two key company areas to produce better results
- Curriculum that is industry-aligned and delivers technical excellence while enhancing professional skills
- Gain business proficiency by combining courses in marketing, banking and financial services, and management.
- As part of the master’s thesis, analyze issues and suggest solutions in practical circumstances.
Course Syllabus: MBA in finance and marketing at Infinity Kuwait
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
- Marketing Management and Research
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Financial Services Marketing
- Financial Analytics
- Open Elective Course
- B2B Marketing
- Retail Marketing and Brand Management
- Fintech: Foundations and Applications
- Wealth Management and Behavioral Finance
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
Eligibility to get into MBA Course in finance and marketing at Infinity Kuwait
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Program of a minimum duration of three (3) years in any stream from a UGC Recognized University, with a minimum aggregate of 50% or an equivalent letter/numerical grade.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor’s Program are also eligible to apply.